Immigration


When you are thinking of immigrating to Canada, there could be many questions ringing in your head - Is it the right choice? How to start? What is the process? How much will it cost? Will I get a job? What are the benefits? Will I be able to save? Can I do it myself or do I get to a consultant/agency?
I had similar thoughts and it took me quite sometime for me to analyze and reach my decision of immigrating to Canada.

My thoughts.....

Benefits of living in Canada:
  • Provides social benefits (like free education to children, health benefits to family members etc)
  • Good quality of life - Developed nation
  • Better environment, atmosphere and infrastructure 
  • Provides economic support during financial crisis (situations like when jobless etc)
  • Can sponsor family members to stay with us or apply for residency
  • Easier and faster way to get a Canadian citizenship (A Canadian passport in your name) 
and so on........

Having decided to immigrate to Canada and become a Permanent Resident, how do I start the process. Though there are many consultancies and agencies reaching out to help with the whole process, I thought to give it a try to do it myself. Referring to official Canada immigration website, Google and other social websites, though I could find reliable relevant information about the process, timeline and other details, there was enormous amount of data available which could lead to confusion on what to start, where to start and how to start.
You have to be careful in identifying which part of information you need for your profile and what is relevant for your profile. So, to get a bigger picture, identifying the important steps to make the process simple, easy and thorough is very essential.

Comments